No votes yet
|software, extension, design, extension, Verification, extension, hardware, extension, Requirement, extension, DO-254, extension, Planning, extension|
|Sunday, 12 July, 2009 - 11:39|
|Week: Not tracked - Month: Not tracked - Year: Not tracked - Timeline|
IVerifySpec : Closed loop requirement verification
IVerifySpec enables you to develop hardware products faster and with higher quality. It is a unique planning and monitoring tool that combines requirements, testing/verification plans and results in a single database.
Enables you to :
- Do requirement capture, tracking and history
- Do testing and verification planning
- Map requirements to testing plan
- Map requirement to features
- Map features to test cases
- Get simulation data from Simulation Environments (Mentor Graphics, Synopsys* supported)
- Do coverage analysis for tests
- Compare testing policy with actual results
- See a web based progress analysis report
- Create traceability matrix
- Show outstanding bugs against features and requirements
(* currently in beta)
This tool works well for :
Hardware verification planning and execution, Software requirement specification, Hardware requirement specification, Software testing.
Please note that you will need additional software components (in addition to this .oxt file) to make it work. Contact us for a demo and/or eval copy of the tool.
About the license:
To obtain a license key for evaluation, install the plugin, in Writer go to menu IVerifySpec->Registration and send us the UUID at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.